Skip to main content

Where do you see yourself in next 5 year period?

This question is dedicated to every one who is searching for job. What kind of job you applying, you will meet this question some where in the selection journey. There are lots of techniques available to answer this question. Try to create an answer from  your own experience or from field. Some examples are 

First example

I am definitely interested in making long term commitment to my next position. What you have told me and from the job description, it is exactly what i am looking for and what i am very grateful to do. In terms of future career plan i am confident that if i do my work with excellence, the opportunities will definitely knock my doors. It is always been that way in my career and i am confident i will surely have the similar opportunity here. I will do the job to best of my ability and keep my eye open for the opportunities in the organisation. I am prepared to learn new things and ready to contribute to the overall success of the organisation in a number of ways as it required.

Second example

Actually there is a lot i can accomplish in next 5 years. Obviously i like to really establish myself in my career to learn as much as i can and find a place where i can make positive impact.  I had a couple of jobs in the past including my current job. So i understand the value of a good and stable position. I learned a quiet bit from each position- technical skills, how to communicate, how to adapt in a team etc. I being looking for a right opportunity with in an organisation that has a bright future and i know my creative energy and people skills will come in handy. Five years down the road i will put those skills in good use and will learn new ones along the way.

If any body want a customized answer for their job profile please don't hesitate to contact me at
adarshsoman@jobinterviewtrainer.co.uk or adarshsoman@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bootstrap Server Side Sorting Cont....

On my previous post   I had already mentioned about how to apply the sort to Bootstrap paginated tables. By making the following changes server side sorting can be achieved along with pagination. On Filter Model self.sortBy = ko.observable( 'Id' );//Default sort Column self.sortAscending = ko.observable( false ); self.iconType = ko.observable( 'glyphicon glyphicon-chevron-down' ); // Icon to appear near Column No Changes to Adarsh Log Model or Adarsh Log list Model Knockout.js View Model for Adarsh Log Changes Add the sortTable  method to it self.sortTable = function (viewModel, e) {             var columClicked = $(e.target).attr( "data-column" )             var sortAscending = (self.filter().sortAscending() === true ) ? false : true ;             self.filter().sortAscendi...

Single page application (SPA) using ext.js

what is spa? Single page application are applications that fit in one page with rich and fluid user experiences like a desktop based applications. Why is SPA? All web based elements (html, CSS,javascript) are downloaded from the server on single page load and avoid the continuous page post back. i can explain what this mean. Suppose your web application is made of certain flow and it consists of 5 different pages. Each page need to get data from the user and save before moving to the next page. So when we navigate from one page to other it need to make a round trip to server to store the data in one page and get the data for the next page to display. but in spa we can avoid the continuous post backs. The whole page will not post back any time other than the first load. But it communicate to the server dynamically behind the scene and can achieve the same functionality. Spa using ext.js designing a SPA using ext.js is a challenging task if you are unaware about the ext.js ...

Emergence and Creative Confidence

I started my career on 1st of September 2008 as a software developer at Manchester. Some people in my personal life might know about it. I like to say, that day as the day I found an aura in my life, transformation from the worst possible situation into a new beginning in a matter of 1 hour. The week before, I got an interview confirmation from that company and I was not at all excited about it because I know it is going to be the final interview in UK if I am unsuccessful. I was in that mental state because I was not successful for past 12 such occurrences and not expecting anything different. This shows I was not a brilliant person but had a strong passion and hardworking nature to achieve success. I passed my masters on Sep 2007 and after that, I decided to work only in software development, and lots of people including my parents told this as a worst possible decision. To be precise, they have no issues in choosing software development, but on my adamant decision only software de...