Skip to main content

SRT THE REAL HERO

Lets Start with something quite interesting. So I am selecting SRT( As an Indian too much dedicated towards cricket). For me cricket means Sachin. When ever Sachin is in crease i never looks the score. Like to see Sachin plays at least 35 to 40 overs. Usually by that time he will reach his century. My passion is to study the statistics of Sachin. You know Sachin looks almost 72 games to hit his first century. After 17 years now ( more than 350 matches he played after) he had 46 ODI century, what an amazing batsman. Till 1992 -1993 if you looks his ODI average its in late twenties. But now its after that 350 matches now more than 45. I know one thing Sachin will play till his wish. I like to see him score more than 100 odi century( Sachin personally enjoys this). Its not a barrier , but a guy got that much passion towards game can achieve it.
I always ideals Sachin. While i am working and have difficult situations, I always think how Sachin played 137 against Australia (dessert storm) or his Chennai retreat against Pakistan. That gives me a lot of confidence and able to find a solutions. Sachin you are really great.

Adarsh

Comments

  1. Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake

    ReplyDelete
  2. If a man does his best, what else is there?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bootstrap Server Side Sorting Cont....

On my previous post   I had already mentioned about how to apply the sort to Bootstrap paginated tables. By making the following changes server side sorting can be achieved along with pagination. On Filter Model self.sortBy = ko.observable( 'Id' );//Default sort Column self.sortAscending = ko.observable( false ); self.iconType = ko.observable( 'glyphicon glyphicon-chevron-down' ); // Icon to appear near Column No Changes to Adarsh Log Model or Adarsh Log list Model Knockout.js View Model for Adarsh Log Changes Add the sortTable  method to it self.sortTable = function (viewModel, e) {             var columClicked = $(e.target).attr( "data-column" )             var sortAscending = (self.filter().sortAscending() === true ) ? false : true ;             self.filter().sortAscendi...

Single page application (SPA) using ext.js

what is spa? Single page application are applications that fit in one page with rich and fluid user experiences like a desktop based applications. Why is SPA? All web based elements (html, CSS,javascript) are downloaded from the server on single page load and avoid the continuous page post back. i can explain what this mean. Suppose your web application is made of certain flow and it consists of 5 different pages. Each page need to get data from the user and save before moving to the next page. So when we navigate from one page to other it need to make a round trip to server to store the data in one page and get the data for the next page to display. but in spa we can avoid the continuous post backs. The whole page will not post back any time other than the first load. But it communicate to the server dynamically behind the scene and can achieve the same functionality. Spa using ext.js designing a SPA using ext.js is a challenging task if you are unaware about the ext.js ...

Emergence and Creative Confidence

I started my career on 1st of September 2008 as a software developer at Manchester. Some people in my personal life might know about it. I like to say, that day as the day I found an aura in my life, transformation from the worst possible situation into a new beginning in a matter of 1 hour. The week before, I got an interview confirmation from that company and I was not at all excited about it because I know it is going to be the final interview in UK if I am unsuccessful. I was in that mental state because I was not successful for past 12 such occurrences and not expecting anything different. This shows I was not a brilliant person but had a strong passion and hardworking nature to achieve success. I passed my masters on Sep 2007 and after that, I decided to work only in software development, and lots of people including my parents told this as a worst possible decision. To be precise, they have no issues in choosing software development, but on my adamant decision only software de...